A pizza bar worker whose alleged deception sent South Australia into coronavirus lockdown has expressed “extreme remorse” — but the man’s lawyer says some of the information provided by authorities has been inaccurate and unfair.
- South Australia went into a hard six-day coronavirus lockdown from Thursday
- The Premier claimed a man’s lie to authorities led them to deciding on the lockdown
- The man says he is sorry but that not all information is correct
Last week, SA health authorities said the Spanish national told contact tracers he had only ordered a pizza from the Woodville Pizza Bar when in fact he had worked there.
This led authorities to believe they were dealing with an extremely contagious strain of coronavirus, sending…