Connect with us

Adelaide News

Pizza bar worker ‘deeply sorry’ over South Australia coronavirus lockdown

Published

on

A pizza bar worker whose alleged deception sent South Australia into coronavirus lockdown has expressed “extreme remorse” — but the man’s lawyer says some of the information provided by authorities has been inaccurate and unfair.

Last week, SA health authorities said the Spanish national told contact tracers he had only ordered a pizza from the Woodville Pizza Bar when in fact he had worked there.

This led authorities to believe they were dealing with an extremely contagious strain of coronavirus, sending…



Click here to view the original article.

Continue Reading
Advertisement

You might also like ...

Sydneysiders ‘on track’ to be allowed into SA as early as Sunday
Cash, cannabis and secret grow room found