Two state heritage-listed properties destroyed by the bushfires that tore through the Adelaide Hills last summer have been deregistered.
- Two heritage-listed farms in South Australia’s Lobethal have been deregistered
- The farms, Nitschke Farm and Klopsch Farm, were destroyed in last summer’s bushfires
- The SA Heritage Council says it is in talks with emergency services to protect other sites
After months of consultation, Nitschke Farm and Klopsch Farm at Lobethal were removed from the register because the destruction was so severe.
Owner of the historical German Nitschke farm, 59-year-old Erik Braunack-Mayer, said only a few structures on the 160-acre property remained.
Want for nothing in this custom regional stunner
If it’s a grand entertainer you’re looking for, and more than a little room to move, this Jupiter Creek home could be just the place you’ve been seeking.
Built in 2005 by vendor Sue, the resort-style home ticks a number of boxes as both a luxury abode and a working equestrian property.
“It was a paddock when I bought it – I knew the owners and for many years I had ridden past that block from my previous property and just loved it, and found out it would be coming onto the market so I leapt on it,” she says.
“I didn’t have any real…
PSA – Residents in Coober Pedy please be advised there is a Telstra outage in th…
Two serious assaults in Adelaide’s south as more assaults reported statewide in new statistics
A man is in a critical condition and another is also in hospital after separate assaults in Adelaide’s south last night.
- A man has been critically injured after an alleged assault at Park Holme
- Serious assault statistics are up but assaults in general are stable
- A man has died after running across roofs
A 33-year-old Hackham man suffered serious head injuries and lacerations to his arms at about 6:30pm.
Police have since visited a Park Holme address where the assault allegedly happened.
They were alerted to the crime after the man was admitted to the Flinders Medical Centre.
Half an hour earlier, a 25-year-old Seaford Rise man received non-life-threatening head and leg injuries after an incident at Clearwater Crescent.
- Adelaide News22 hours ago
Police investigate Salisbury North death
- Adelaide News22 hours ago
Security officer for SA Police wins court appeal for making ID card ‘for fun’ as part of training
- Adelaide News21 hours ago
Strikers name squad for season opener | Adelaide Strikers
- Adelaide News23 hours ago
SAPOL – Serious assaults southern suburbs
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Borat actor Sacha Baron Cohen says Rudy Giuliani ‘did what he did’ in movie scene with Maria Bakalova – ABC News
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Lily James and Dominic West could face fines for their Rome PDA – 9TheFIX
- Sports11 hours ago
AFL grand final streakers slammed after Gabba pitch invasion
- Business22 hours ago
Australian floats set to pump up the IPO pipeline – weekly review – Small Caps